Stir-Fried Chicken with Broccoli
- 1 broccoli
- 1 Beacon Chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- some garlic
- Remove the chicken skin, debone the chicken breast and cut into cubes.
- Add in salt, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut broccoli into small florets, blanch with water and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil, add in garlic and chicken cubes, stir-fry until the meat changes colour.
- Add in broccoli, sugar, salt and stir-fry evenly. Enjoy!