Our Natural Farm Draft
We Produce 100% Natural Healthier Chickens, Rich in Essential Nutrients and Wholesome
At Beacon Chicken, we understand the value of good nutrition and 100% natural food. At our farms, we feed our chickens with Beacon's Specially Formulated Quality Feed. This special feed provides the optimal nutrition needed to produce the high quality meat and chicken products that are rich in nutrients and other bioactive components, including:-
- Meat and chicken products rich in the 9 essential proteins - required for maintaining a healthy metabolism, growth, development, repair and renewal of the human body.
- Rich in vitamins B12, C, and E that came from the chicken’s diet rich in seaweed. The vitamins boost metabolism, immunity and also maintains the health of our heart and blood vessels.
- Meat and chicken products that have less cholesterol and less saturated fat. The special blend of Specially Formulated Quality Feed in the chicken’s diet provides the bioactive components that helps the chickens in weight management, lowering serum cholesterol, raising healthy lipids, supplying antioxidants, thus acting together to produce the 100% natural healthier choice of chicken meat and products.
A. Benefits of the Specially Formulated Quality Feed
Beacon Chicken's Specially Formulated Quality Feed is the key breakthrough in farming that makes Beacon Chicken your healthier choice for nutrition and 100% natural food. The special feed allows our chickens to grow healthily in a natural way without the need for added chemicals or undesirable farming techniques.
The feed contains a healthy combination of seaweed, Moringa leaves, herbs, hawthorn, chrysanthemum, probiotics from Japan, proteins, trace elements and vitamins, with each ingredient providing unique properties:-
- Probiotic from Japan
- Ensures a healthy gastrointestinal system
- Help relieve constipation
- Optimal protein and vitamin levels
- Improved nutrition helps in tissue renewal and repair
- Improved metabolism helps with the removal of toxins
- Trace elements
- Enhance immunity
- Maintain healthy appetite
- Diet high in Vitamin B12, C and E, helps with metabolism, immunity, and maintain a healthy heart and blood vessels
- Rich source of collagen for the growth of cartilage, bone, and meat.
- Rich in trace elements and minerals that are essential for metabolism and the promotion of good health
- Moringa leaves
- Contain bioactive components that regulate neurasthenia, improve immunity, soften blood vessels and prevent atherosclerosis
- Rich in calcium and iron, which are essential nutrients for metabolism and the promotion of good health
- Herbs and Hawthorn
- Help with weight management
- Lower the levels of unhealthy lipids
- Lower serum cholesterol
- Improve blood pressure
- Protective effect of antioxidants
- Helps with metabolism, detox and renewal
- Antiviral effect
- Anti-aging effect
B. Quantum Energy Water
At the Beacon Chicken Farm, we adopt the state-of-the-art natural farming and feeding techniques for our chickens. Quantum Energy Water blends with six herbs (including hawthorn and chrysanthemum), golden seaweed and moringa leaves. The concoction is rich in enzymes and vitamins that boost the health of the chicken.
C. No hormones
Some chicken farming methods have been known to use hormones in the chicken breeding process to make the chicken grow faster and heavier in a shorter period of time, but such practices make a profit at the expense of your health. At Beacon Chicken Farm, our chickens are farmed naturally without growth hormones because our chickens do not need added chemicals.
D. No antibiotics
At the Beacon Chicken Farm, our chickens are antibiotic-free, as our farming methods and special feed removes the need for antibiotics. In other chicken breeding processes, antibiotics are used to decrease the chances of disease and improve the mortality rate of bred chicken. However, we know that added chemicals, such as antibiotics, may have a negative impact on you when you consume meat containing these added chemicals. This range from increased risk of antibiotic resistance and other unintended risks to health. You will not need to worry about this with Beacon Chicken.
E. Beacon Chicken bred in conducive music environment
Yes, you read this right! We let our Beacon Chicken enjoy good music every day! Scientific findings have indicated that chicken listening to the right music can help to improve its living conditions, growth and even produce bigger eggs.
F. Smart Monitoring of Farm Living Conditions and Temperature 24 x 7
At the Beacon Chicken Farm, we have a system in place to monitor our chickens’ temperature constantly. This is important, as whenever the farmer finds out that a chicken registers an abnormal temperature, the chicken needs to be examined and isolated from the rest of the coop. Such temperature abnormality can be an indicator of ill-health or germs causing disease. This modern system provides our farmers a modern farming technique to grow healthy chickens without the need of added chemicals or antibiotics.
G. Ozone Generators to Maximise Hygiene and Infection Control
To maintain a conducive environment at Beacon Chicken Farm, we employ special ozone generators to ensure the best environment for healthy chicken growth. Ozone disinfects and removes odours naturally without needing the use of hazardous disinfectants and chemicals. As a result, our chickens are naturally free from disease, active and have a good appetite to maintain a healthy growth.
The Best Chickens from a Natural Farm and Free of Artificial Antibiotics and Hormones
At Beacon Chicken, we adopt the 100% natural farming practices and the best food safety practices to give you the best chickens possible.
- Beacon Chicken’s hygienic food preparation line. All batches of chickens are harvested and packaged accordingly to strict food safety guidelines, eliminating risks of contamination, food hazards and spoilage.
- Quality assurance and lab certified. For all batches of chickens produced, samples are sent to Independent Labs for quality assurance and testing. Our chickens must meet industry requirements and certified to be free of harmful contaminants and free of antibiotics, hormones, chemicals and heavy metals. Click on the link to view the lab test reports.
Other frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of free-range chicken?
A Great Source Of Healthier Protein. Free-range chicken has high protein content. Protein is especially crucial for the cells in your body to grow and repair themselves as they are designed to do. Just eating one free-range chicken breast can provide about 52% of the majority of a person’s daily protein needs.
Better Tasting Meat. Many consumers who have tried free-range chickens find that it tastes a lot better than conventionally raised chicken. A natural environment and diet could be the reason for this. According to researchers, the chickens that had access to the outdoors will produce more succulent, tender and better-textured meat. This could be attributed to the daily exercise the chickens receive from being able to roam freely, which contributes to their muscle development to produce better meat flavor and texture.
Produce Healthier Eggs. Free-range chickens are known to produce eggs that are more nutritionally dense. A 2007 study showed that free-range eggs are healthier as compared to eggs from caged chickens. The eggs produced from free-range chickens offer:
- ⅓ less cholesterol
- ¼ less saturated fat
- ⅔ more vitamin A
- Two times more omega-3
- Three times more vitamin E
- Seven times more beta-carotene
Produce Lower-Fat Meat. Free-range chickens are free of artificial supplements and growth hormones. They have less fat in their muscles and skin; allowing for more substantial serving portions and sizes. Therefore the meat that they produce is healthier and safer for human consumption.
Is chicken in a fresh market fresher?
Beacon Chicken's Quick-Freezing Packaging Technique is better.
We often think that “fresh” chicken we see at wet markets are as fresh as can be. But, this might not necessarily be the “freshest” condition due to the fundamental food safety science – optimal food handling and storage conditions.
Imagine this, the newly prepared chickens at the local wet market are not always prepared in the best hygienic conditions and food preparation techniques. Add to that the risk of cross contamination with harmful germs and pollutants, as well as prolonged exposure to heat (in science, it is called temperature abuse), we may not be getting the best fresh chicken that the modern farm can offer.
More likely, the non-ideal food handling and storage conditions will lead to product deterioration and quality loss in terms of tenderness, flavour, aroma, juiciness and colour of the meat, and most likely, your chicken will spoil faster. More dangerously, improper food handling and storage can lead to growth of harmful food-poisoning germs.
At Beacon Chicken, we combine the best farming practices with the best packaging techniques to give you the freshest chicken possible.
Using Beacon Chicken’s hygienic food preparation line and latest Quick-Freezing Technology, we guarantee the best hygiene and freshness possible. With the technology, food safety risks are eliminated, and the snap freezing process protects the meat of chicken from freeze burn, locks in the freshness and maintains the optimal conditions to prevent spoilage or growth of harmful germs.
At Beacon Chicken, we provide the original freshness of our chicken products direct from our farm to your kitchen, giving you the best product assurance and the natural, safer, healthier and freshest choice for you and your family.
Is “Yellowish” Chicken the Best?
There is the urban myth (or misconception) of the “yellowish” of chickens is the best type of free-range or “kampung” chicken. While it is sometimes true that all naturally home-bred chickens can give you the healthy “yellow” and “pink” look, such home-bred chickens are rare in modern food distribution.
In reality, modern food distribution is centralised around farm-bred chickens due to distribution and cost factors. Nonetheless, the consumer demand for “yellowish” chickens persists, and more often than not chicken products are claimed as the “kampung” variety even though in reality it is farm-bred. Unfortunately, due to demand, some resort to use the yellow Aniline dye to make their chicken product look more “yellow”. Imagine consuming a chicken product tainted with Aniline dye commonly used for leather and woodworking?
If you consult chicken farmers, food experts and connoisseurs, you will learn that colours are a direct result of breed, exercise, age, and/or diet. Freshly prepared raw chicken should have a pinkish colour for the meat and white for the fat. You will also find the light-yellow colour on the raw skin.
At Beacon Chicken, we guarantee that no dye is being used in the breeding process. We feed our chicken with feed containing corn that provides the natural zeatin compound that gives Beacon Chicken their natural light yellow skin. Together with the special feed of Moringa leaves, seaweed, herbs and nutrients, we provide you and your family with the 100% natural healthier choice of chicken