Peri-Peri Chicken Chop
- 2 units of Beacon chicken thigh
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried chili flakes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 unit lime
- 2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
Add black pepper to taste
- Prepare the Peri-Peri marinade in a suitable mixing bowl: Add the dried ingredients, add the crushed garlic, add the olive oil, add the salt, and finally squeeze in the lime juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the chicken into the marinade mixing bowl, and coat the chicken with marinade.
- Cover the mixing bowl and allow the the chicken to marinade for 2 hours inside a fridge. You may also allow the chicken to marinade up to 24 hours inside a fridge.
- Heat your non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes at high heat. Place the chicken on the pan and cook for 7 – 9 minutes on each side. Take care not to burn the surface of the chicken.