Jujube Wolfberry Chicken Soup
- ½ Beacon Chicken
- 1 unit corn
- 5 units dried jujube
- 5 units dried chestnut
- 15 units dried wolfberry
- 2 grams salt
- 1 tbsp Sichuan peppercorn
- Wash the chicken, and chop it into smaller pieces.
- Prepare a bowl of hot water, put the Sichuan peppercorns into the water.
- Soak the chicken pieces in the Sichuan peppercorn and water mixture.
- After soaking, remove the water, and keep the chicken and the Sichuan peppercorns.
- Pour water into the slow cooker.
- Add in corn, jujube, chestnut, and the chicken/Sichuan peppercorn from step 4.
- Set the slow cooker to high heat and cook for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add in wolfberry and salt, cook for a further 15 minutes in the slow cooker.
- A pot of sweet chicken soup is ready to be served!