- 1 whole Beacon Chicken
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- Remove the skin and extra fat of the chicken.
- Wash the chicken and cut it into pieces.
- Sprinkle the salt onto the chicken, and mix evenly.
- Prepare this setup: Place a smaller bowl into a bigger bowl. The bigger bowl must be able to fit into a slow cooker.
- Put the chicken inside the smaller bowl.
- Cover the bigger bowl with 2 layers of aluminium foil. The setup is complete.
- Pour water into slow cooker and put the whole setup inside.
- Set the slow cooker to high heat and cook for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, take out the chicken and place on an empty plate.
- Collect the chicken essence that remains inside the setup.
- The flavourful chicken essence is now ready to be served!